Nine Forms Of Divine Energy:
The divine energy manifested itself in nine forms, each form is a representation of different powers. Each form is worshipped on each day of Navratri.
- Shail Putri
- Bramh Charini
- Chandra Ghanta
- Kaal Ratri
- Maha Gauri
- Siddhi Datri
Rituals During Pooja: Pooja Vidhi:
- Devotees should place Maa Durga idol or Picture or Yantra on a base made of mud or wood. Use red silk cloth to cover the base.
- Place a Mangal kalash in front of Maa Durga. Take water in a copper vessel (tambe ka lota), add few drops of ganga jal in it. Place some mango leaves on top of the vessel and a coconut covered with a red cloth over it.
- Offer Halwa and Puri as main Prasad to Maa Durga.
- Offer prayers to Maa Durga recite Saptshathi Stotram and also sing Durga aarti.
- Distribute Prashad to as many people as you can.
Click On Next To Read More…