If we closely analyse three Abrahamic religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam – we would find that they exude specific energies of various zodiac signs.
Judaism represents the energy of last four signs of zodiac – Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Let’s see how these four signs encompass this religion of law:
- Israeli prophets represent the energy of Sagittarius; which is ruled by planet of law-making, law-giving, luck and prosperity – Jupiter. Key figure of Judaism, Moses is born under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius. Under the influence of Jupiter, Moses is a law-maker and law-giver in the form of Torah.
- Saturday or Shabbat is the holy day for Jews. Saturday is associated with the zodiac signs of Capricorn and Aquarius. Saturday [Saturn-day] vibrates the energy of planets Saturn or Shani and Uranus.
Saturn denotes law. Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn; and Uranus is the ruling planet of Aquarius.
Vedic astrology assigns Saturn as the ruler of both Capricorn and Aquarius.
- Pisces is the zodiac sign, which comes at number 4, if we count from Sagittarius. 4th house of any zodiac signs represents its soul origin. In astrology, 4th house represents the soul of the native. Sagittarius Lagna / Rising Sign / Ascendant people are Piscean soul. Pisces represents Sea and water. Therefore, through the power of his soul, Moses [Sagittarius] parted the Red Sea [Pisces].
Christianity exudes the energy of middle four signs of the zodiac – Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. Let’s see how these four sign actively produce Christian energy:
- Jesus has always been portrayed as Sun. Sun is the ruling planet of Leo. Christian calendar is also solar calendar.
Although, birth of Jesus is celebrated on 25th December; when Sun transits through the zodiac sign of Capricorn – but Jesus definitely holds Leo Lagna / Rising Sign / Ascendant.
Sunday [Sun-day] is revered as the holy day in Christianity. Sunday is under the ruler-ship Sun; and it is associated with the zodiac sign of Leo.
Sun and zodiac sign of Leo are associated with governance and government. We find that due to heavy emphasis on Sun and Leo, there are stable governments in Christian countries. We neither see frequent government changes nor frequent imposition of martial laws nor frequent military governments in Christian countries.
- Mother of Jesus, Virgin Mary is associated with the zodiac sign of Virgo. Interestingly, Virgo also represents the symbolism of virgin.
Christianity uses the symbol of 5-pointed star; which vibrates the energy of planet Mercury and number 5. Mercury is the ruling planet of Virgo.
- The zodiac sign of Libra represents universal femininity – and in general, women. Due to energy of Libra, we see frequent emphasis on liberation of women and women’s rights in Christianity and Christian societies.
- The final sign of Christianity is Scorpio. Scorpio is associated with the issues of, death, resurrection, rebirth, reincarnation, healing, restoration, recuperation, underworld, hell, patala and phoenix rising from the ashes. Scorpio is the 4th sign from Leo. Jesus [Leo] is a Scorpio soul. Through the power of his Scorpio soul Jesus resurrected the dead from underworld; and healed the sick.
Islam is the combination of Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer. Let’s see how these four signs are associated with Islam:
- The Lagna / Rising Sign / Ascendant and Sun Sign of Prophet Muhammad are Aries. Prophet Muhammad was born on Monday-20-[April = 4]-571 C.E.; when Sun was transiting Aries.
History tells us that Islam has produced great military generals, warriors and soldiers. Aries is associated with the energies of military generals, military and army.
Due to huge emphasis on the zodiac sign of Aries, we frequently see martial laws, military governments, autocracy and dictatorship in Islamic countries.
- The ruling planet of Taurus is Venus. Taurus is associated with material wealth and finance. Planet Venus is associated with Friday. Friday is the holy day for Muslims.
- Next, appears the zodiac sign of Gemini. The ruling planet of Gemini is Mercury. We see that green is the religious colour of Islam. Muslims use 5-pointed star and crescent as their religious symbol. Muslims pray 5 times a day. Colour green and number 5 are associated with Gemini and planet Mercury.
- Finally, the zodiac sign of Cancer emerges. The ruling planet of Cancer is Moon. Islamic calendar is also lunar calendar. Moon represents the symbolism of crescent. Muslims associate a miracle with Prophet Muhammad that he split the Moon. Cancer is the 4th sign from Aries. Being an Aries, Prophet Muhammad is a Cancer soul. Therefore, we will interpret this miracle as that through the power of his soul [Cancer / Moon], Prophet Muhammad [Aries] split the Moon [Cancer].
Due to freshness and being representative of initial four zodiac signs, Islam refuses the concept of ‘Riba’ or ‘Interest’. Because Islam believes that no past deeds, no past lives, no past unresolved issues exist at Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer level due to freshness and start up status of these signs. As these signs start and initiate new cycles.