People often are stuck with their busy and hectic work schedule and are not able to take care of their skin properly.Due to overload and lack of proper sleep and rest our eyes are so much stressed that it tends to damage the skin around the eyes which results in Dark circles. If you develop dark circles they make you look much older and ill or unhealthy.
So we have brought some of the most easy and effective home remedies to get rid of the dark circles in no time.
1. Almond Oil
A we all know that almonds are very effective for our mental health in the same way almonds are very much beneficial for the skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten the dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circles will be gone. And all these ingredients are easily available in almost every household.
- Before going to sleep, apply small amount of almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gentle and leave it overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
- Repeat this every day for at least a month and you’ll see your dark circles disappear.
You must have seen in most of the movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa or near a swimming pool with cucumber slices on their eyes. Well, there’s a reason behind this.Cucumber has skin-lightening and astringent properties, they are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes.They are refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and keep it in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
- relax on the chair or Sofa and place the slices of cucumber on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the dark circle area thoroughly with water.
- Repeat this process twice a day for one week and you will see visible results.
3. Raw Potato
Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and can be used raw, they help lighten the dark circles and reduce excess swelling around your eyes.
- Take some chilled potatoes and cut it into slices.
- Take the slices and keep it on the dark circle area.
- Make sure the slices covers the dark circles entirely and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your eyes lids thoroughly with cold water.
- Repeat once or twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see good results.
4. Rose Water
We are often advised to rinse our eyes with Rose water whenever we feel our eyes are hurting or whenever it sores.Rose water not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on our tired eyes. Due to its astringent properties, it also works as a skin toner and helps lighten our skin tone.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Tomato is very well known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten our skin very effectively.Thus it can also help removing our Dark Circles.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one along with a half teaspoon of lemon juice and make a mixture.
- Gently apply this mixture on the affected area and rest for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day for 2 – 3 weeks to see effective results.
Note: If the Tomato juice causes a burning sensation then discontinue its use.
Hope you found the Article helpful. For more updates on Beauty Tips please like & Share this article. Thank You 🙂