Pukhraj also known as Yellow Sapphire is an attractive yellow colored expensive gemstone which is well known for its astrological benefits. According to the Vedic Astrology the Yellow Sapphire represents the planet Jupiter (Guru) and is said to bless the wearer with good health, wisdom, prosperity, financial gain, longevity, and name, along with honour and fame.
Belonging to the corundum family, this gemstone is the twin of the red ruby and the blue sapphire(Neelam).
How is Pukhraj (Yellow Sapphire) related to Astrology :
The gracious planet Jupiter as similar to other planet’s emits beam of light and prosperously yellow sapphire stone has the ability to capture the major portion of this beam of light which makes this stone the most significant stone of Jupiter. Therefore, the yellow sapphire stone comprises of the powers of the planet Jupiter on earth and derive its power to aid in the favor of a person who adopts it.
Why to wear Pukhraj (Yellow Sapphire)
As we know that Pukhraj stone is associated with the felicitous planet Jupiter it endowes infinite number of benefits to its wearer. It is provides the wearer with massive wealth, superior well-being, fame, name, honor and success. Because of the magnanimity of its size, Jupiter belongs to the category of excesses. It can be worn by people with different zodiac signs and is known to increase your financial status, empowering you with more ways of earning.
It is also said to sort out many marital problems. The Power of this gem is such that the girl that you want to get married to will be yours forever and if a girl will wear this gem then she will get married easily without any complications.
Astrological benefits of Pukhraj:
As we’ve discussed earlier that Pukhraj has a variety of astrological benefits such as yellow sapphire stone derives quick wealth,luck, fortune,happiness and joy in the married life and family of its wearer.
Some of the most important aspects of wearing Pukhraj are explained further.
- Improves Success Prospects: Known to improve the financial status of its wearer, this gemstone brings prosperity, honor, good name, and success.
- Impact in Marital Life : Unites Lovers :Removing delay and obstacles in the marriage path of the female natives, the stone is also known to boost stability post marriage thereby bringing marital bliss.The stone is also known to unite separated lovers, thereby helping them embark on new journey together
- Improves Health: From a medical perspective, the stone is effective when suffering from jaundice, skin troubles, blood circulation issues, accumulation of fat, liver, throat, and lung ailments.
- BENEFICIAL FOR TEACHERS: If you are in the teaching profession, the Pukhraj is a great gemstone to keep near, since the stone is ruled by Jupiter (which is Guru – the teacher as per Hindu mythology).
- ENHANCES CONCENTRATION : Balancing the Vishudha chakra, the stone is known to improve communication and expression of thought thereby improving the creativity of a person.Known to improve concentration, the stone can also help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
- BENEFICIAL FOR WOULD-BE MOTHERS: If you have been married for a while and seeking a progeny, then this is the right stone to wear to fulfil this wish of yours.
Who can wear it:
As we all know that this gemstone represents the positive powers of Jupiter in Astrology. The Yellow Sapphire also known widely as Pushparagam and Pukhraj. Jupiter is a natural beneficial planet and represents good fate and fortune, guidance, divine grace, education, power of knowledge and speech. Jupiter is also known as Guru and Brihaspati and thus guides the wearer in many ways to achieve success in life.
It is very useful for women if she is single and is having obstacles in getting married, she should wear a properly consecrated Yellow Sapphire gemstone. This remedy will remove the obstacles in getting married and will help her find her life partner.
But before wearing any gemstones one should always consult a good Astrologer, because wearing the gemstones without consulting an astrologer can have adverse effects on our lives.
Things to remember before Buying Pukhraj ( Yellow Sapphire)
Pukhraj (Yellow Sapphire) stones originates basically from the principal deposits of yellow sapphire which are mined majorily in Russia, Brazil,Rhodesia & Sri Lanka. Ceylon(Srilankan mine).Yellow Sapphire is the most famous and has a very large demand in the world.
It is very important to check and identity whenever you are buying a gemstone because the market is loaded with fake gemstones. Few tips for identifying a real yellow sapphire are as follows:
- Real yellow sapphire stone seems heavy when it is kept on hand for a while.
- Rreal yellow sapphire stone is soft and glib. And, the color of the stone appears like the yellow oleander.Color of fine quality yellow sapphire stone improves when it is being scrubbed against a wall or touchstone.
- If the stone reflects two colors and contain a black smudge or is colorless is regarded to be fake or synthetic Pukhraj (yellow sapphire) stone.
- The high quality yellow sapphire comprises of extreme characteristics. It is being famously said about the real yellow sapphire that if this stone is scrubbed for a definite period of time may generate or lit up the fire.
- If the stone is suppressed from the thumb and index finger of the right hand the real yellow sapphire stone will slip away from the hand. It actually happens due to the smoothness of the stone.
- A fine quality Pukhraj stone resembles the shape of setting Sun when it is being warmed up in fire.
When and how to wear it:
Yellow sapphire stone is related to planet Jupiter and Jupiter represents the Day Thursday. Hence, this stone should be worn on Thursday morning before 12 P.M to gain the incalculable number of benefits that are offered by the governing planet of this stone Jupiter.
This auspicious yellow sapphire stone should be worn in the Index finger of the working hand with either gold or diamond ring. The stone should be embedded in the gold or diamond in such a way that it touches the skin of the person wearing it in order to channelize its powers in the life of the wearer.
The weight of Pukhraj Stone to be worn is not defined but it is recommended to wear a Pukhraj Stone with weight above 3 ratti.
Thanks for reading our Article.
For more updates please like & share this post & please subscribe to our website.
Thank You !!!