The word “Aging” could send even the happiest person into deep thinking. It is the sea of insecurity which basically revolves around their fear of looking old. Here we are with a tutorial that has all the information on Anti-aging, as to what it exactly is and how it comes into effect and what all are the measures that you can take to prevent it. You’ll also have all the beauty tips for face, beauty tips, and skin care tips in this tutorial so that you can keep your face and skin in its youthful and glowing state.
Anti-aging can be possible when the process of regeneration begins to dominate the process of degeneration. To understand them even better, when we talk about regeneration, in this the cells replace themselves with even stronger cells.
On the other hand, degeneration is a process in which existing cells replace weaker one. The process of regeneration is called anti-aging while the process of degeneration is called aging.
Moreover, as we know that Aging essentially implies the changes in a person associated with physical, psychological, mental and social change. Most importantly and primarily through the word is usually used only in reference to the physical changes – Aging-related to face and skin. Many factors of a human being’s life like knowledge, experience, and wisdom might increase whereas reaction time, memory etc. might show a decline.
More than one lac people die every day due to age-related problems. Older population increases both in the developed and developing nations due to a medical facility, longer life expectancy and decreased birth rate.
Thinks That Causes Your Skin To Look More Aged
Here we are going to discuss some of the most prominent factors that contribute to making your skin look more aged and old. If you could control these below-mentioned habits and acts of your life well, then it’ll help you keep your skin stay in the same youthful state.
- Cigarette smoke is considered some sort of proudful thing these days but it has some of the most adverse effects on your health. It creates a deficiency of vitamin C that is essential to make skin plump.
- If you go in Sunlight a lot then the exposure can cause the skin mottle, brown sun spots and dryness can also find their place on your skin. Wrinkles may also be noticed on the skin.
- Cold weather and dry skin is still a better love story than twilight. It causes aging.
- Consumption of Alcohol creates blood vessels related problem and that makes skin wrinkles faster.
- Stress and tension are things that make skin vulnerable to aging.
- Improper and inefficient sleep results in dark circles under the eyes and also sagging skin.
Causes of Aging
Below is an analysis of the most possible factors that amount to the increase of radicals –
- Reduced intake of fresh fruits and vegetables can create free radicals.
- Alcohol suppresses the formation of antioxidants.
- Problems that are related to lifestyle and schedule cause production of lesser antioxidants more free radicals.
- When it comes to generating radicals, fried foods does that quite undeniably.
- Polluted air can damage your skin to a great extent. This kind of problem is prevalent mostly in the big cities.
- Fast and junk foods cause lesser antioxidants.
- Sometimes Drinking tap water which can most possibly contain chlorine, fluorine and other harmful chemicals and toxins that borne out free radicals.
- Many Diseases also adds up to the loss of skin cells, some of them are like Asthma, High blood cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Cancer etc.
Natural Remedies To Take Care of Your Skin – Beauty Tips for Face
If you are dedicated enough, then just about everything can be done from the home itself to prevent the aging process of your skin. Not only this but with an organized schedule, regular usage and consistent use of the below-mentioned method, you’ll also be able to notice an absolutely different look on your face.
Some beauty tips for face can change the entire game for your skin.
Our face is the most exposed part of our body has to face the most wrath of the environment around us and hence it needs more care than any other part of our body. Natural skin care is also better in much sense. So, below are a few beauty tips for Face:
- Coconut oil is the best natural remedy that you apply on your face to keep it glowing. It’s one of the best anti-aging remedy.
- Glycerin + rose water + lime juice comes really handy plus with many skin-related benefits. Mix them all and rub it on your face before you go to sleep. It might hurt a little but you’ll have better skin thereafter.
- There can’t be a better diet than Fresh fruits and vegetables if you wish to see a great result on your skin.
- You could also make use of castor oil as it softens the skin and eradicate the wrinkles and keep the skin moist.
- Develop a habit of drinking at least 2 liters of water each day. Drink it by taking a gap in between. It can result in a miraculous change in the way your face looks.
- Prepare yourself to get up early in the morning and do Pranayama and deep breathing exercises before breakfast. It’s very necessary for your skin health.
- Application of slice of avocado rejuvenated the skin and good natural remedy for anti-aging.
- Applying lemon juice on face directly affects the aging process as it fights with all those elements that create the aging process faster.
- For the purpose of fighting with wrinkles, Turmeric powder + sugar cane juice does an excellent job.
- Make a paste of smash pineapple slice + lemon or orange juice + wheat flour; apply the mixture on the face for fresh skin. It is a popular home remedy for anti-aging.
- Milk does a great job in removing dead skin cells from the face.
- A balanced diet is utmost needed to keep the healthy skin.
- Sleeping for eight to ten hours helps to revive the skin.
- Elimination of toxins from the body keeps the skin glow.
- Make a paste of mash guava + oatmeal + lemon juice. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes for shining skin.
- Try to always be in a better mood and away from anger and distress
- Cleansing of skin removes dead cells.
- Toning refreshes the skin pores and stimulates blood circulation.
- Apply the paste of Honey + Egg (white part) + grind potato on the face for the freshness of skin.
- Conditioning maintains acid balance on the skin.
- Facial massage is something one should do time and again to see some effective result.
- Vitamin E is a great source of elements that are required for anti-aging.