A Grand Mystery:
Does the ancient Hindu sages (ऋषि) had some technology, through which they measured the geographical axis and built all these seven Shiva Temples on straight line. May be true, because without any measurement system this is not possible. This means that Sages in Hinduism had a very correct measure system then.
All these temples are 500 km to 600 km away from each other and are more than 1000 years old. It proves that the present day science on which we are proud of is not even 10 % of the Ancient Yogic Science.
Eight Ancient Shiva Temples lying on the same line longitudinally:
All these temples lie geographically on the same line around 79°E,41’,54” longitude.
- Kedarnath Temple – Uttarakhand – (30.7352° N, 79.096)
- Kaleshwaram – Kaleshwara Mukteeshwara Swamy Temple – Telangana – (18.799° N, 79.90 )
- Sri Kalahasti -Sri Kalahasteeswara Temple – Andhra Pradesh – (13.789° N, 79.79)
- Kanchipuram – Ekambareswarar Temple – Tamil Nadu – (12.94° N, 79.69)
- Thiruvanaikaval – Jambukeswarar temple – Tamil Nadu – (10.853° N,79.70 )
- Thiruvannamalai – Annamalaiyar Temple – Tamil Nadu – (12.231°N, 79.06)
- Chidambaram – Thillai Nataraja Temple – Tamil Nadu – (11.39°N, 79.69)
- Rameswaram – Ramanathswamy Temple – Tamil Nadu – (9.2881°N, 79.317)
Details of these Ancient Shiva Temples:
Five out of these 8 temples represent five elements of nature, the elements on which the whole universe is built. These elements are Air, Water, Space/Sky, Earth, Fire. These are known as panch bhoota in Hinduism texts.
Temple of Thiruvanaikaval is temple of water.
Temple of Thiruvannamalai is temple of Fire.
Temple of Kalahasti is temple of Air.
Temple of Kanchipuram is temple of Earth.
Temple of Chidambaram is temple of Space/Sky.
All these temples are Shiva temples representing different elements of nature.
These temples lie on the same line geographically and were built 1000 of years ago using Yogic Sciences. This Axis may also be termed as the divine axis.
Hope you liked the post, share this amazing mystery with the world, who claims to be successful and fast forward in science. Our Ancient history is rich in geographical studies, Ayurvedic Treatment studies, Yoga and mathematics. But as we left studying the ancient shastras our knowledge slowly diminished.
Share this article to make every Indian proud.